SmartKnitKIDS Seamless Sensitivity Socks are perfect for kids with sensory processing disorder, or for those who just can't stand socks with seams. Parents tell us every day that these socks have changed their lives. No more tears, fights, or struggles.
SMARTKNITKIDS SEAMLESS SENSITIVITY SOCKS
SmartKnitKIDS Seamless Sensitivity Socks are completely free of seams. The product is knit just like a caterpillar knits a cocoon, from the toe up, eliminating all lumps and bumps. No more seams to bug ya!
SmartKnitKIDS Seamless Sensitivity Socks Features:
- Truly seamless construction
- Form-fitting design “hugs” feet
- Tube shape
- Super soft material
- High-tech moisture wicking fibers
- Easy to put on
- Non-binding Halo Top
- “No heel” design
- Breathable Latex-Free fibers
- Machine washable
- 100% USA made
SmartKnitKIDS Seamless Sensitivity Socks Benefits:
- Truly seamless construction provides relief to children with sensitive skin or sensory and tactile needs
- Super soft material is made for comfort
- Form-fitting design reduces wrinkling and bunching
- Tube shape allows kids to put socks on themselves with little adjustment
- Moisture wicking to ensure a dry garment and prevent odor
- Non-binding top helps socks to stay up without irritating indentations
- No defined heel means socks last longer for growing kids
- Lightweight and breathable
SmartKnitKIDS Seamless Sensitivity Socks is best used for:
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Childhood Anxiety
- Avoiding meltdowns and tantrums from annoying points of irritation
- Any toddlers and children with special needs or sensitivities
Take the mornings back and greet the day with no tears and no struggles. SmartKnitKIDS seamless sensitivity socks are the socks your kids will want to wear.
NOTES: The socks do have a folding line at the toe, but no seam.
Sizing: To find the right size sock, start with your child’s shoe size, and find it on the size chart. Next, determine if your child needs ankle, crew, or knee-high socks. Find the length on the chart. Finally, find the correct sock size where the shoe size meets up with the length on the chart.