Sheer EASE by TherafirmTM is easier to get on and more comfortable to wear!
Sheer EASE by Therafirm® women's open-toe sheer pantyhose are designed to help prevent or manage moderate edema or swelling, prevent, manage or treat DVT, treat advanced varicose veins or venous insufficiency, and provide relief of heavy, tired, achy legs.* Featuring a soft, knit-in waist band that is non-restrictive while staying in place all day.
Sheer EASE by Therafirm® Women's Open-Toe Sheer Pantyhose are made with a graduated support level of 30-40mmHg.**
Sheer EASE by Therafirm® Women's Open-Toe Sheer Pantyhose Feature:
- Ultra stretchy yarns for garments that are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear
- Lab-tested true gradient compression gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote blood flow
- Comfortable knit-in waist band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Super soft, breathable material
- Smooth band on open toe for comfort and durability.
- Smooth toe seam
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability
- Available in short and long lengths for best fit
- Fashionable color assortment
- Made 100% in the USA
Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
*CONTRAINDICATIONS: Compression products should not be worn and is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions: Severe arterial insufficiency, cutaneous infections, acute dermatitis, wet dermatosis, uncontrolled congestive heart failure, skin irritations, allergies to dyes.
**The mean compression for an average ankle size.