Therafirm Women's Mild Support Sheer Knee High Stockings
are designed to help prevent edema, DVT, and leg discomfort, prevent or treat mild varicose veins, and provide relief of heavy, tired, achy legs.* True gradient compression delivers a controlled amount of pressure greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote better blood flow.
Therafirm Women's Mild Support Sheer Knee High Stockings Feature:
- 15-20 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Fashionable semi-opaque knit
- Soft comfort band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Reinforced toe for durability
- Two-way stretch nylon and spandex blend
- Micro-Cool process wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable coolness
- Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
- 100% USA Made
Be sure to use the size chart and measuring instructions to determine best size and fit.
*CONTRAINDICATIONS: Compression products should not be worn and is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions: Severe arterial insufficiency, cutaneous infections, acute dermatitis, wet dermatosis, uncontrolled congestive heart failure, skin irritations, allergies to dyes.