Designed to be easily slipped on, Core-Spun by Therafirm Light Compression Support Socks’ soft, ultra-stretchy fibers ensure these compression socks are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear.
CORE-SPUN BY THERAFIRM LIGHT SUPPORT SOCKS – EVERYDAY FAVORITES 3 PAIR
for Men and Women
Core-Spun Support Socks are compression socks that are designed to look and feel just like everyday, high quality, comfortable socks, not medical stockings. They improve circulation, promote healthy circulation and blood vessels, prevent edema and mild swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet. Pack includes 1 pair of Black, 1 pair of White, and 1 pair of Navy.
Core-Spun Light Support Socks Features:
- Lab tested gradient compression that is greatest at the ankle, and decreases up the leg
- High-tech CoolMax® fibers wick away moisture
- Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
- Fashionable and modern everyday colors
- Nylon, Spandex, and Polyester
- Breathable Latex-Free fibers
- Machine washable
- 100% USA made
Core-Spun Light Support Socks Benefits:
- Gradient compression encourages blood flow and circulation, which prevents swelling and energizes feet and legs
- Ultra-stretchy yarns make these socks easier to put on
- Moisture wicking properties provide a drier and more hygienic sock environment and prevent odors
- Gentle compression squeeze helps to support muscles and tendons
- Comfort designed top ensures your socks stay in place all day, without being restricting or uncomfortable
- Reinforced heel and toe areas are more durable and hold up to everyday wear and tear
What Core-Spun Light Support Socks are best used for:
- Improve circulation
- Help prevent swelling
- Energize legs and feet
- Recovery from muscle fatigue
- Occupational socks for teachers, nurses, hair stylists, flight attendants, security guards, construction workers, or anyone who sits or stands for long periods of time
Core-Spun by Therafirm Socks are the compression socks you’ll want to wear!
** Contraindications: Compression products should not be worn and are contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions: severe arterial insufficiency, cutaneous infections, acute dermatitis, wet dermatosis, uncontrolled congestive heart failure, skin irritations, allergies to dyes.