SmartKnitKIDS Compresso-T is a super soft and comfortable alternative to a weighted vest with the same or better benefits to the wearer. A unique under shirt, Compresso-T hugs the torso providing gentle compression for kids. SmartKnitKIDS Compresso-T now in a convenient 3 Pack, allowing parents the convenience of washing less often.
SMARTKNITKIDS SEAMLESS COMPRESSO-T 3 PACK
FOR BOYS AND GIRLS
With breathable seamless and irritation free material, and soft edging, SmartKnitKIDS Compresso-T offers children superior comfort in a lightweight compression garment.
SmartKnitKIDS Seamless Compresso-T – 3 Pack Features:
- Ultra-stretchy yarns “hug” the torso and provide gentle compression
- Seamless and soft edging
- No elastic bands or tags
- Super soft material
- Wide shoulder straps
- High-tech moisture wicking fibers
- Easy to put on and comfortable to wear all day
- Breathable Latex-Free fibers
- Machine washable
- 100% USA made
SmartKnitKIDS Seamless Compresso-T – 3 Pack Benefits:
- Deep pressure input via 4-way stretch yarns helps to calm kids with who become overstimulated
- Feels like a soothing, gentle hug for sensory-seekers
- No points of irritation from seams, wrinkles, tags, or elastic bands
- Wide straps prevent digging into shoulders
- Moisture wicking to ensure a dry garment and prevent odor
- Lightweight, breathable and can be worn under other clothes
- No bulky weights to limit mobility or balance
- Super soft material is made for comfort
SmartKnitKIDS Seamless Compresso-T – 3 Pack is best used for:
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Childhood Anxiety
- Wear at school to attention and focus in the classroom
- Avoiding meltdowns and tantrums from annoying points of irritation
- Avoiding overstimulation
- Any toddlers and children with special needs or sensitivities
Find the Right Size – Compresso-T is meant for a wide range of children, including babies and toddlers through adolescents. The best fit is found by measuring your child’s chest circumference and following the size chart. Please note that compression shirts by design fit tighter than regular shirts; for a looser fit and less compression, choose a larger size.
Any child might see the benefits of wearing compresso-t. However, most benefits will be realized by children on the autism spectrum; with ADD, ADHD, Anxiety, Sensory Processing Disorders; or other special needs or sensitivities.