Sheer EASE by TherafirmTM is easier to get on and more comfortable to wear!
Sheer EASE by Therafirm® women's open-toe sheer pantyhose are designed to help prevent edema, DVT, and leg discomfort, prevent or treat mild varicose veins, and provide relief of heavy, tired, achy legs.* Featuring a soft, knit-in waist band that is non-restrictive while staying in place all day.
Sheer EASE by Therafirm® Women's Open-Toe Sheer Pantyhose are made with a graduated support level of 15-20mmHg.** EASE by Therafirm® Women's Open-Toe Sheer Pantyhose Feature:
- Ultra stretchy yarns for garments that are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear
- Lab-tested true gradient compression gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote blood flow
- Comfortable knit-in waist band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Super soft, breathable material
- Smooth band on open toe for comfort and durability.
- Smooth toe seam
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability
- Available in short and long lengths for best fit
- Fashionable color assortment
- Made 100% in the USA
Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
*CONTRAINDICATIONS: Compression products should not be worn and is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions: Severe arterial insufficiency, cutaneous infections, acute dermatitis, wet dermatosis, uncontrolled congestive heart failure, skin irritations, allergies to dyes.
**The mean compression for an average ankle size.