SmartKnitKIDS Compresso-T Tube is a super soft and comfortable alternative to a weighted vest with the same or better benefits to the wearer. A unique under shirt, Compresso-T Tube hugs the torso providing gentle compression for kids.
SMARTKNITKIDS SEAMLESS COMPRESSO-T TUBE
FOR BOYS AND GIRLS
With breathable seamless and irritation free material, and soft edging, SmartKnitKIDS Compresso-T Tube offers children superior comfort in a lightweight compression garment. Strapless construction of Compresso-T Tube is versatile and can be worn around the waist or hips.
SmartKnitKIDS Seamless Compresso-T Tube Features:
- Ultra-stretchy yarns “hug” the torso and provide gentle compression
- Seamless and soft edging
- No elastic bands or tags
- Super soft material
- High-tech moisture wicking fibers
- Easy to put on and comfortable to wear all day
- Versatile construction
- Breathable Latex-Free fibers
- Machine washable
- 100% USA made
SmartKnitKIDS Seamless Compresso-T Tube Benefits:
- Deep pressure input via 4-way stretch yarns helps to calm kids with who become overstimulated
- Feels like a soothing, gentle hug for sensory-seekers
- No points of irritation from seams, wrinkles, tags, or elastic bands
- Strapless and can be worn around waist or hips
- Moisture wicking to ensure a dry garment and prevent odor
- Lightweight, breathable and can be worn under other clothes
- No bulky weights to limit mobility or balance
- Super soft material is made for comfort
SmartKnitKIDS Seamless Compresso-T Tube is best used for:
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Childhood Anxiety
- Wear at school to attention and focus in the classroom
- Avoiding meltdowns and tantrums from annoying points of irritation
- Avoiding overstimulation
- Any toddlers and children with special needs or sensitivities
Find the Right Size – Compresso-T Tube is meant for a wide range of children, including babies and toddlers through adolescents. The best fit is found by measuring your child’s chest circumference and following the size chart. Please note that compression shirts by design fit tighter than regular shirts; for a looser fit and less compression, choose a larger size.
Any child might see the benefits of wearing Compresso-T Tube. However, most benefits will be realized by children on the autism spectrum; with ADD, ADHD, Anxiety, Sensory Processing Disorders; or other special needs or sensitivities.